Inspiration is “tenacious labor for reward”. - Repin
Draft for points-based “action”
I. Work objectives
1. Completely change the current bad situation of mediocrity, laziness, looseness, waiting, dependence and demand, to ensure that that everything can be handled and everyone rushes to act in face of tasks that cannot be clearly defined in work duties and emergencies, thus creating a healthy and positive working atmosphere.
2. Provide important reference and standards for the company's annual, quarterly, monthly bonuses, welfare distribution, selection, employment, retention, mechanism establishment, use of options, effective equity incentives, and the ranking of honors and treatment.
II. Implementing measures
1. Assess the staff's ability and comprehensive performance in an all-round and quantitative way via the points system (bonus points and deduction).
2. Give and deduct points under authorization at different hierarchy and levels with the department as a unit.
3. Create a personal point file that is valid for life (as long as you continue to work in the company) and can be reused indefinitely.
III. Working requirements
(I) Raise awareness and unify the thinking. The points-based system management is to strengthen and innovate the management model of the Company. Leading cadres at all levels must actively guide employees to participate in the points-based system management. All employees must be fully aware of the importance of implementing points-based system management, pay attention to the points, and get actively involved in all tasks.
(II) Follow the principle and organize carefully. Leading cadres at all levels must act in the principles of transparency, fairness and impartiality, identify and solve problems in a timely manner, care for, recognize and inspire subordinates.
(III) Define responsibilities and strengthen guarantee measures.
The administrative center must do a good job in organization, implementation, execution, and operation; all departments at all levels must implement the reward and deduction system; the top leaders of all units must do a good job in providing support and guarantee.
(IV) Carry out discipline as well as strict reward and punishment system strictly. The points system is a new measure, new idea and new way of our Company’s innovative management. Leaders at all levels and departments must go frequently to the forefront, find problems in time, organize discussions, and revise and summarize the various deduction standards and implementation rules. Resolutely prohibit acts of malicious destruction.